Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I See Sex! I see Sex and the city!

This week we discussed the show Sex and the city and as an avid longtime fan Carrie & Co you can imagine how I felt discussing the fabulous writer’s lifestyle and her addiction to shoes. For those not familiar with the series Sex and the city follows four girls names Carrie , Miranda, Charlotte and Miranda and we watch the escapades unfolds on their journey to find happiness, love and in Samantha’s case good sex. And watching these women I couldn’t help but praise them for showing such strong female power, Regardless If anyone got married or experienced heartbreak, the girls were there for each other and it almost looked as though they were part of their own special club. Even though some viewers weren’t too keen on the uncensored sex, there were still avid fans of the friendship between the girls .





As Samantha said in the second movie Men, Babies, come in our lives but we are still soul mates and I think that quote perfectly defines their friendships. If girls could have friends like these women they would be extremely lucky. I hope the sex franchise never dies
And as Samantha would say more sex please!

No comments:

Post a Comment